- Important Dates
- Submission:Apr. 10, 2018
(Extended to Jun. 25, 2018)
- Conference:Jul. 25-27, 2018
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 30-60 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18917211967
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Jun. 25, 2018Apr. 10, 2018
- BIZECON2018 Call for PapersAug. 1, 2017
- BIZECON2017, MGMTENTR2017, PSYBEHAV2017 and ARTSHUM2017 Were Successfully Held During Jul. 27-28, 2017 in Suzhou, ChinaAug. 1, 2017
2018 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics (BIZECON2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields related to business and economics, including hot issues such as business culture, information businesses and global financial crisis.
2018 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics (BIZECON2018) will be held in Chengdu, China during Jul. 25-27, 2018. Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres (4,749 square miles) with a population of over 11 million. It is now one of the most important economic, financial, commercial, cultural, transportation, and communication centers in Western China.
2018 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics (BIZECON2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 30-60 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.